It is our best interest to help our Franchisees achieve their business and financial goals.
By assisting them in building a business, Flatpack Assembly Services will become more successful. Our training, knowledge, techniques, partnerships and advertising puts them so far ahead of any competition that it would be a disadvantage not to buy a Flatpack Assembly Services Franchise.
Being part of a franchise means you have a team of people supporting you in building your business; allowing you to get into business for yourself but not by yourself. We're extremely passionate about the Flatpack Assembly Service Brand, the way we operate and we're incredibly proud of the success of our Franchisees. Buying a franchise is not like buying an app or a new gadget. It's a serious decision that will involve many different stages and requires time for thorough due diligence, to make sure this is the right opportunity for you. Get in touch with one of the team and start your journey towards business ownership in one of Australias most exciting franchises today.
- We spend thousands of dollars on advertising the services of YOUR business in YOUR area for just a small percentage of the cost
- Google AdWords
- Retail partner co-branding
- In-Store Promotions
- Website Development + Updates
- Facebook Advertising
- Customer Database promotions
- Social media and blogs
- Local Area Marketing packages set up and ready to go
- An exclusive marketing territory for you to call your own
- We allow you to use the Flatpack Assembly Services well known, stand out branding, signage and marketing templates
- Up to 4 weeks comprehensive training (1-2 days at Support office + 2-3 weeks work experience with a selected Franchisee)
- Ongoing support
- Regular business reviews, goal setting, planning, guidance and mentoring
- We give you a significant portion of your work through our lead generation
- Comprehensive franchise manual
- Accounting systems and proprietary booking software with ongoing training.
- Access to franchise intranet with document templates, group forum for discussion, training modules and courses, training videos and instruction manuals
- Call Centre services to provide support in taking initial customer enquiries, quoting, recording customer details and referring to you
- Flatpack Assembly Services unique pricing model.(How would you accurately and competitively price 1000+ completely different products for assembly?)
- Approval + Support from Australias largest retailers + manufacturers
- Competitive advantage by being part of a nationwide company. Nationwide companies like to deal with nationwide companies
- Sales staff from our retail partners in your service territory promoting your assembly services
- Networking with other business owners in the group
- Be your own boss and work your own hours