Best Practice for Assembly
Your safety is our top priority, therefore,
we have enforced the following to keep our Customers and Assemblers safe during COVID-19.
- We will contact you with a pre-assembly phone call to ensure:
- You are still comfortable with the assembly
- If you or anyone in your dwelling is sick or showing symptoms
- If anyone in your dwelling is self-isolating
- Please sanitise your hands before arrival of the Assembler
- There will be no handshake on arrival
- Please ensure that you maintain a 1.5m distance from the Assembler at all times
- The Assembler will sign a completion certificate on behalf of you, within your sight, to confirm you are happy with the service
- There will be no handshake on departure
Thank you for your cooperation during these times.